|BULLDOZER/TRACK HOE OPERATOR|
|Type:||HEAVY HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION|
|Date Posted:||Jan 17, 2023|
• MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE
• Thorough knowledge in the proper use of a bulldozer/track hoe and related materials and supplies used in heavy construction work.
• Thorough knowledge of applicable safety precautions.
• Ability to work under general supervision.
• Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
• Good communication skills to coordinate work flow with other crew members.
• Regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt.
• Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry objects, use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support.
• Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination.
• Noise level is generally loud.
Other job fuctions include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining tools and equipment so that they are kept in good working order and are safe for use;
• Participating in training and other forms of development to strengthen technical, safety and other skills.
• Consistently monitoring and maintaining compliance with all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
• Performing a variety of general labor tasks as required for the job.
• Other duties as required.
Group Health Insurance
Short Term Disability Insurance
In compliance with Federal and State Equal Employment Opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability, or any other protected group status.