East Texas Bridge is seeking a Project Surveyor to join our team. The Surveyor reports to the Project Manager and uses global positioning systems (GPS) to layout road construction projects and verify accuracy of survey data.
- Layout roadway / underground utility construction projects with GPS equipment
- Assist the field supervisors in day to day field construction layout
- Ensure quality standards are met
- Have good communication skills with workers and fellow employees
- Motivates employees while being flexible yet disciplined
- Knowledgeable of safety requirements
- Able to lift, carry, push, or pull materials, tools, and equipment as necessary to perform assigned tasks
- Able to sit, stand, walk, or climb for periods of time, as required, to perform assigned tasks
In compliance with Federal and State Equal Employment Opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.