(Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is illustrative ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.)
• Operate a bulldozer in heavy construction operations.
• Work cooperatively with the crew to accomplish tasks;
• Maintain tools and equipment so that they are kept in good working order and are safe for use;
• Participate in training and other forms of development to strengthen technical, safety and other skills.
• Operate other construction equipment as required.
• Consistently monitor and maintain compliance with all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment to include equipment operated.
• Perform a variety of general labor tasks as required for the job.
• Perform daily routine maintenance on machine including lubrication and monitor needed repairs/service requirements.
• Other duties as required.